Sunday, September 24, 2006

Keira Knightley wallpaper pictures

Great photo of Keira Knightley with Scarlett Johannson on the last Vanity Fair cover.

Keira Knightley is the next Elizabeth Taylor?
We dont know but...she very beautifull and is a sexy bombshell who has just exploded on to the Hollywood scene!

Keira is definitely queen of Young Hollywood!


Keira Knightley Says On becoming a star so young:
"I did a film called "The Hole" when I was 16 and, when it came out, a couple of the popular girls at school said, quite loudly, 'She's in a crap movie, so it doesn't count.' It was rude and I was upset, but if you let that stuff bother you, you're going to be in for a tough time. I wasn't popular at school. I learned to let those comments wash over me. I toughened up quite quickly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home